We provide a complete solution for timber windows and doors taking into account site visits and surveys, design, manufacture and a wide range of bespoke options.
Whether you’re a contractor with a large scale development or a homeowner needing an individual window or door, our dedicated and knowledgeable team will assist you with your project to run as smoothly as possible from start to finish.
The bespoke process we offer for each and every project, please see our guide on how we work below:
- SITE VISITS & SURVEYS Our professional team will discuss your project and get an understanding of your exact requirements. We are more than happy to visit you to conduct a site survey and discuss the various window and door options that we can provide to you.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT We offer a wealth of essential experience to ensure that all jobs are supplied on schedule and to the agreed budget. PanEuro is meticulous in the services brought to every project we work on. From the very start of the job, clients get the very best from us including detailed surveys, support with tenders and highly specification details. We can offer our experience and help no matter how big the project.
Once the survey has been carried out and the specification agreed, we can provide a full quotation along with any required technical drawings to then be ready for manufacturing.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT We pride ourselves on our results and our performance. This combined with our ability to offer made-to-order solutions has enabled us to become one of the UK’s fastest growing supplier of high-quality timber windows and doors.We have the expertise to provide the architect, builder and private individual with the technical information required to guarantee the correct timber window and door details are specified.
- CAD EXPERTISE Our technical department at PanEuro operate state of the art CAD facilities producing detailed elevation and sectional drawings. Our technical team have extensive knowledge and experience, enabling them to offer a comprehensive service to customers, designers and architects.
To ensure that all our products meet customer requirements, approval drawings can be supplied for your confirmation prior to manufacturing.
- AFTERCARE Should you experience any issue with our products, please get in contact with us and we will rectify the issue. Also, for your peace of mind, all our timber windows and doors come with a 10 year manufacturer warranty.