PanEuro has versality through its range of Sash windows.
The Renovation Sash Window allows for the existing and possibly ornate architrave of a sash window to remain with the exchange of a full sash window for the old draughty and cold single glazed sashes.
The new PanEuro Renovation Sash fits into the old frame and can finish neatly to the inside face of the old box sash and over the old mortar fillet outside to provide for the perfect seal to the brick of stone work, this is done by using our slim frame system. The sashes within the frame have a variety of options to meet the most demanding of conservation issues.
PanEuro’s standard range of windows in most cases can be installed in conservation areas but in some cases, we need to provide additional options such as:
- Cords and Weight Sash Windows for full replacement
- Single glass panes with putty glazing
- Solid glazing bars with individual Georgian panes
- Externally beaded or putty glazing with Dryseal Putty
- Prime only for on site painting to give that “Dulux Gloss Brush Finish”
- External D Handles
- Complicated Glazing Bars
- Arched or Curved head Frames and Sashes
- Sections sized the meet existing sightlines
- Special colour and Dual Colour options
- Antique type furniture
- Matching Decorative Horns outside and inside
PanEuro will work with their clients to help with technical drawings as required by local Planners/Conservation Officers
PanEuro are now able to supply UtraSlim vacuum units that give 1.1 Uvalue and a 10-year Guarantee that can be putty glazed – check out for details of the Spacia Glass units – 6.2mm overall thickness.